Request by Mike Hug on 12/07/2021 02:45:56
by Mike Hug | Dec 7, 2021
As part of our ongoing commitments to ensure customer safety we kindly ask that you provide additional information to help us verify your profile.
Please send us an email to [email protected] with the following documents and information:
- Your full name that matches the name on your order with us.
- Your proof of identification. This can be a Drivers Licence, Passport or National ID. The identification document should not be expired.
- Your proof of address. Which can be one of the following:
- Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months (mobile phone bills are not accepted).
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months (credit card statements are not accepted).
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year
- A selfie holding a piece of a paper with the text "DT4X Trader" written on it.
Once received our team will work to verify your account as soon as possible and you will then regain full access to your account.
Thanks for your patience,
by Mike Hug | Dec 7, 2021
Caution: Trading involves the possibility of financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared to lose, you must recognise that for factors outside your control you may lose all of the money in your trading account. Many forex brokers also hold you liable for losses that exceed your trading capital. So you may stand to lose more money than is in your account. DayTrading4x.com takes no responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trading signals. By signing up as a member you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice and that you are making a decision to copy our trades on your own account. We have no knowledge on the level of money you are trading with or the level of risk you are taking with each trade. You must make your own financial decisions, we take no responsibility for money made or lost as a result of our signals or advice on forex related products on this website. The signals provided from this site are for educational purposes.
DayTrading4x t/a GreatGadgetz LTD | Company No: SC597488 | 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 4JR
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.